Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cotton Field Off Highway 64 #5


Cotton Fields are becoming quite a popular subject for me. I completed this work last week - So far this is the largest canvas that I have used in for my cotton field work. I have a 40x30" leaning against the wall in my studio- this might have a place for Cotton Field #6.

I really do enjoy painting this subject. The timing on when the cotton blooms in North Carolina is early fall. If anyone out there knows of some picturesque North Carolina cotton fields, please let me know as I would like to get some more photographs this year.

Cotton Field Off Highway 64 #5 - 18x24: Acrylic on Canvas

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how cool this paintings looks in real live. Being so large, I bet it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete

All comments, criticism and questions are of course welcomed